1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 ½ C chopped dried apricots
1 ½ C dried cherries
1 1/2 C sliced blanched almonds
1 ½ C chopped pistachios
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
· Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
· Add the sugars and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
· Add coconut, apricots, cherries, almonds, and pistachios; beat until combined.
· Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Remove from oven, and transfer cookies on parchment-paper lining to a wire rack to cool completely. BEA WEST